Cable First Ltd is committed to establishing a reputation for being a customer friendly business that recognises the importance of consistently meeting customer requirements.
To achieve this we must all understand and uphold the following principles.
- Identify our customers’ current and future needs and expectations.
- Encourage customer feedback to help us improve our products and services.
- Create an environment within the company that seeks to improve customer service and in-house performance.
- Set, communicate and achieve quality objectives.
- Manage our processes to ensure they are performed effectively and safely.
- Maintain a quality management system that complies with the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 and relevant statutory and industry requirements.
- Ensure employees are appropriately skilled and encouraged to contribute to performance improvement decisions and actions.
Click here to view our certification of registration
- Use suppliers who share our commitment to customer satisfaction.
27th September 2010